Grant Application Process
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a one to two page summary of the project:
a. Include a general overview, the anticipated timeline, as many budget details as possible, and how the long-term impact of the project will be measured.
2. The summary will be reviewed to determine if the project is a fit for the foundation.
3. If deemed a fit, an application will be emailed.
4. Applications are due by September 15th to be considered for the following year.
5. All grant applications are reviewed by the board in the fourth quarter.